爱因斯坦_爱 Love (双语诗歌)

爱因斯坦_爱 Love (双语诗歌)

和爱你相比,一库黄金将失色               
A store of gold means nothing, if compared with loving thee
拥有你,就像帝王拥有江山                 
To have you is just as owns a nation an emporer.
一江春水只为追逐你的红颜                 
only for seeking your beauty is a spring river.
为你我把珍存二字化成永远                 
For you I turn the letter- treasure to Forever.

 


                                                                         
爱你,将是我迈向理想之国的动力           
Loving you is the force driving me to El Dorado
即使透支到白发,我会支付一生血汗         
I"ll pay lifetime toil, even drawing my senior years in advance
茫茫人海中寻找,也只为等你的出现         
I search in the sea of faces just for your presence
上帝创造了万物,你却创造了上帝           
God created all, but you created God.
爱你,我将永褒青春焕发的容颜             
To love you, forever young my face will stay
亲吻你,我懂得了轻松的舍弃物件           
by kissing you, I understand that discarding small articles is easy
你会赐我一杯美酒,让我今生痴醉           
You"ll bless me a wine to make me life long tipsy.
爱你越多,我走出的路就会越宽             
The more I love you, the wider will be my way.

本文来源:https://www.oubohk.cn/yingyu/115725/

爱奇艺网 爱奇艺视频 爱之谷 爱他美美赞臣海外奶粉 爱思助手官方下载 爱情公寓5 爱情公寓4
  • 相关内容
  • 热门专题
  • 网站地图- 手机版
  • Copyright @ www.oubohk.cn 教育资讯网-中高考资讯 All Rights Reserved 京ICP备17136666号
  • 免责声明:教育资讯网-中高考资讯部分信息来自互联网,并不带表本站观点!若侵害了您的利益,请联系我们,我们将在48小时内删除!